Monday 23 January 2017

Q6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I used a range of multi-media technologies to produce my film, such as; the camera, Adobe Premier Pro and Logo creator. At first the camera was hard to get used to so that we could create some good shots. Nevertheless, we got hang of it relatively quickly and soon started producing some great work. It was quite heavy and this posed some problems when we wanted to do tracking shots as we had to have a steady enough hand if we wanted any watchable footage; luckily we had the fig rig. Weather was also an issue when we had to use the camera outside, we found that when it was particularly windy we needed to be closer to the actors in order for the camera to even hear them speak. Premier pro seemed alien when I first starting using it. However, much like the camera, this was not the case for long. It allowed me to gatghher all the footage I had, then lengthen and shorten the clips so that I could produce something that would keep my audience interested. Once I had planned my clips and ordered them soon came a narrative and plot and our work had pieced together. Premier Pro proved very valuable as it acted as the 'glue' for our work and gave it the professional touch it needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment