Sunday 30 October 2016

Task 15- individual idea's.

Ideas:
My main idea is to do with the genre horror. I believe this genre is really simple yet extremely effective if done correctly.  By taking advantage of the size of my group, we can manipulate the audience by leaving the horrific scene until the end so that it is left on a cling hanger which is extremely effective.

The music will be tense the whole way through and the lighting will be harsh until the very end where things become clear. I would like the story line to be easy to understand but subtle at the same time so its enticing and exhilarating.

It would be set in a house as most horrors begin and end in a house.

I would also like to include the gender element so I also thought of the idea of doing something to do with a 'set up chick' which is a girl who traps/sets someone up to get hurt. I thought this would be effective as the audience can relate to the story line (its common) and it relates to the modern day.

I think it would be effective to shoot this in a block of flats or an area with a lot of bricks as well as very spacious.


No comments:

Post a Comment